About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog, this is my sanctury from real life, a little bit of space for doing what i love, and that's crafting. scrapbook, cards, box's and anything inky. I do follow a lot of blogs as i like the challenges that i find and also the inspiration i get from them, so many talented people with great ideas. So please feel free to leave a comment so i know you have popped by and i can call on you. Sue

Saturday 5 November 2016

Father Christmas

The challenge at Cd Sunday has been chosen by Meg and it's Father Christmas, so a good time to get some Christmas cards done.
 I have turned to a favorite Cd for this card from Polka Doodles called Festive Hollybobs from the work and play range.
All the elements and papers are from the CD, so all I had to do was to print everything out and cut them out and assemble the card. 
I hope you like it and if you have not got your card in you still a week to enter, all you have to remember is to use something from a CD and give it a credit, 


8 comments:

Pamela said...

Oh Sue that's a 'cheat' Father Christmas - it's a little boy dressed up LOL! I think I'll allow him though as he's such a cute Father Christmas. I always love the cards made from the Work and Play range and yet I don't own any of the CDs - will have to remedy that! Thanks for continuing to support our little challenge at CD Sunday.
Pamela
CD Sunday DT

Carol said...

Hi Sue. Lovely card. A very young Father Christmas. One of the best snowy backgrounds I have seen. The snowflakes on some are very sparse.
Thank you for joining in Meg's challenge.
Carol xx
CD Sunday DT

Wynn said...

Cute, cute, cute Santa !!! I love the little deer too. Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday Sue. Wynn DT

Margarets designer cards said...

I love this card, it's full of Christmas and the Father Christmas is so jolly. A real fun card
Thank you for joining us at the CD Sunday
Margaret
CD Sunday DT

cotnob said...

Such a fun Christmas card Sue, a cute Santa and lovely scene.
Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday.
Pauline
x

Jocelyn said...

That Festive Hollybobs CD has some great images on it and you have made a lovely card using one of them.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT

Linby said...

This is such a fun card Sue - so cute.

meg said...

Apologies for the late comment was away on holiday, really cute Father Christmas youngsters have such great imaginations and I can imagine have lots of fun dressing up as Santa, love the layout and papers, Meg xx

Countdown to Christmas