About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog, this is my sanctury from real life, a little bit of space for doing what i love, and that's crafting. scrapbook, cards, box's and anything inky. I do follow a lot of blogs as i like the challenges that i find and also the inspiration i get from them, so many talented people with great ideas. So please feel free to leave a comment so i know you have popped by and i can call on you. Sue

Friday 5 August 2016

Fab "n" Feminine

Fab "n" feminine is the order of the day at the CD Sunday challenge and has been chosen by Wynn, 
The CD I used is Frou Frou from Crafter's Companion.
I have used a scalloped edge white 6x6 card and used craft artist to compile my layout, I printed out two copies so i could decoupage the two sassy ladies, it was quick and easy as everything was on the Cd

8 comments:

Margarets designer cards said...

Gosh they are real sassy women, love your clean lines and great image, less is certainly more with this card
Margaret
CD Sunday DT

Wynn said...

Great layout Sue. I have this CD and can always find something for most girly occassions on it. Thank you for joining the challenge atCD Sunday. Wynn DT

cotnob said...

Such a pretty card Sue, a fabulous image and great design- lovely colours.
Pauline
x

Carol said...

Hi Sue. Thank you for joining in with us as promised and I hope all is going well.
Hugs
Carol xx
CD Sunday DT

meg said...

Really sassy feminine images Sue,your card appears to have layers and layers of decoupage love it

Jocelyn said...

I love this image Sue, a great card.
Jocelyn x

Pamela said...

I have the Frou Frou range in a papercrafting kit, CD Rom and Craft Artist digi kit! There's some great images and I love what you've done for this card. Hope all is ok with you.
Pamela
CD Sunday DT.

Unknown said...

Love this, I to have this cd,you've inspired me to dig it out,very fab and femmine Debbs xx

Countdown to Christmas