About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog, this is my sanctury from real life, a little bit of space for doing what i love, and that's crafting. scrapbook, cards, box's and anything inky. I do follow a lot of blogs as i like the challenges that i find and also the inspiration i get from them, so many talented people with great ideas. So please feel free to leave a comment so i know you have popped by and i can call on you. Sue

Sunday 25 January 2015

Tag card 6" x 3" with Christine

Welcome to our latest fortnightly challenge over at CD Sunday, this challenge has been brought to you by team mate Christine and it's Tag Card 6" x 3". 
You can have so much fun with tags,  the possibilities are endless and styles unlimited .
I love to use tags and have made quite a few just as decorations hanging in my craft space and they do make great book marks to give to friends, also a grate way of using up scrap card.
For my Tag card i have used a 6" x 6" white card scored and folded in half and trimmed the top corners to get the shape i wanted. For my CD element i have used  MCS Floriography CD2 for the back paper, the images are from graphic 45 Ladies Diary , the fence has been cut out on the cameo , and the sentiment is a stamp ,finished of with gold ribbon. I enjoyed making this tag and all the fussy cutting for the embellishments
So do join us again with this lovely challenge and we shall be visiting you too.
This is one of the tags i made for Christmas decorations

17 comments:

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Beautiful tags Sue. I enjoy making tags and belong to a tag swap group with the UK Stampers Network.

Sue xx

Desire Fourie said...

Sue this is a wonderful creation with great attention to detail. It is perfect for our 24th ‘ANYTHING GOES’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
Hugs
Desíre
{Art by Miran Showcase DT Member}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

An English Lady said...

Fabulous vintage look with lots of scrummy layering. Thanks for playing with us at Left of Centre Challenges. AEL x

Jocelyn said...

I love both your tags Sue. The love one is especially pretty and perfect for this time of year.
Jocelyn x

Wynn said...

I like the love one too. The fence is a great addition just seems to bring the scene to life. W x

Creations by Shirl said...

Great way of using up those scraps on those pretty tags...Thanks for joining us over at Kitty Bee Aloha Friday Challenge~

Sherri said...

Adorable tags! Love all the detail you put into them. Thanks so much for joining us this week at QKR Stampede for the weekly challenge!

Christine said...

A beautiful tag card Sue, I love them both. A fabulous vintage feel to the first one and another CD I don't have in my collection.
Christine xx

pinky said...

Hi Sue, your tags are just gorgeous. I used to make tags quite often but rarely get the chance now. I wanted to thank you for my prize which I received this morning! Far too much! But greatly appreciated. Your card was gorgeous, very cute and colourful and if I had been making cards like that when I started maybe I'd be in a better place now lol. Thanks so much again. Hugs
Pinky

anja curvers said...

Wow adorable tags love the vintage feeling. Thanks for joining us over at Tag you're it.

TRACEY MO said...

What a great tags & colours you have used.

Thanks for joining us at kitty bees

Tracey dt

karalschuknecht said...

Thanks for sharing your great tag with us this week at QKR Stampede.
Karal DT

Astrid Maclean said...

Gorgeous vintage tag, thanks so much for adding it to our challenge at A Vintage Journey!

Marina said...

|Great layering on these tags, Sue, and I particularly love the clock tucked in on the first.

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

I just love the scene you built with the picket fence and cute little doggie! The lady looks like she's just coming back from taking her tea. Thanks for sharing with us at Really Reasonable Ribbon!

Unknown said...

I LOVE your project! Thanks so much for playing along at Really Reasonable Ribbon. See you again soon!!!

Jenn
DT

Jennie Atkinson said...

Great vintage tag and thanks for joining us at A Vintage Journey. Jennie

Countdown to Christmas