About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog, this is my sanctury from real life, a little bit of space for doing what i love, and that's crafting. scrapbook, cards, box's and anything inky. I do follow a lot of blogs as i like the challenges that i find and also the inspiration i get from them, so many talented people with great ideas. So please feel free to leave a comment so i know you have popped by and i can call on you. Sue

Sunday 11 January 2015

Animal antics with Jenny

Our theme this time has been chosen by Jenny and it's Animal Antics .
Before we get on to that i will start by thanking Carrol for our last challenge Winter walks, we did have a good response this even though it was over the festive season and a lot of people where still off work and may still had visitors staying.
This time it's Animal Antics and that does give you a very large scope for images, i have used one i found on the net and thought it quite amusing , the CD i used is one from a set of 5  from Serif all to do with Steam punk.
 I have chosen this back paper and printed it of, I used a 6x 6 craft card and add a speech balloon with the sentiment and add a few card candy
This is nice quick and easy card with a little humor and is a great man card.
I hope you will be able to join again this time around.

2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

What a great caption from that cheeky fox. Great card Sue.
Jocelyn x

starcyl said...

Great card Sue, I had to look twice when I spotted the fox.
Jenny x

Countdown to Christmas