About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog, this is my sanctury from real life, a little bit of space for doing what i love, and that's crafting. scrapbook, cards, box's and anything inky. I do follow a lot of blogs as i like the challenges that i find and also the inspiration i get from them, so many talented people with great ideas. So please feel free to leave a comment so i know you have popped by and i can call on you. Sue

Friday 29 August 2014

Make your own background

I have been trying to improve my colouring with promarkers and although still not at the top of my game i can see some slight improvement . I have made this card for the challenge at I love promarkers and it's to make your own background.
I have use a  white card and using a mask and pan pastels i have made the background , the stamp is called school girl and she is from tiddly inks.

2 comments:

Christine said...

Lovely card Sue and you colouring is perfect. Super background too.
Christine xx

Wendy Fraser said...

What a sweet card, great use of your Pan Pastels, thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers xx

Countdown to Christmas