About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog, this is my sanctury from real life, a little bit of space for doing what i love, and that's crafting. scrapbook, cards, box's and anything inky. I do follow a lot of blogs as i like the challenges that i find and also the inspiration i get from them, so many talented people with great ideas. So please feel free to leave a comment so i know you have popped by and i can call on you. Sue

Sunday 29 June 2014

Round again (Recycling) at CD Sunday

Round again (Recycling), that's the challenge from Carol this week.,
 but first thanks to all of you who entered our Dies challenge set by Jenny, lovely cards from everyone and jenny will be deciding on her top 3.
Now as i say Carol has set the mood for this challenge and i hope you will enjoy it as much i have , just take a look at what the DT's have come up with to hopefully give you some inspiration.
I have recycled a pet food box , this is extremely strong firm cardboard and proved perfect for the spine and covers for these mini albums. I have made two from one box so that's a great saving on chipboard that would normally be used in the making of these albums, both albums have six pages with pockets for adding your photos and journalling cards and tages for recording your memories.
I was also able to use a lot of papers that  i have printed off from CD's and not got round to using, and as you know we accumulate a lot of stuff and it keeps getting larger by the week, so i have made a small dent in the past stash and that's something i wanted to do this year, use what i have.
I found a tutorial for this on youtube  and was very easy to follow and make 
Book 1
Book 2

 also entered into the following
http://ttcrd.blogspot.co.uk/

4 comments:

Carol said...

Hi Sue. This is wonderful. Now I understand how you got where you did from what you started with. I'll have to look to my laurels next time.
Hugs
Carol
xx

Christine said...

Sue, this is another fab idea and one I may pinch sometime. We have been challenged by Carol this fortnight and all produced something a little different.
Christine xx

Jocelyn said...

These are fabulous Sue. I've also got a huge stash of printed papers that never made it off the drawing board. Might have to try this idea.
Jocelyn xx

Wynn said...

We certainly were challenged Christine. This must have taken you ages to make Sue.....it's fabulous. Great way to use up all your paper scraps and buried treasure too lol Great job! Hugs Wynn x

Countdown to Christmas