About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog, this is my sanctury from real life, a little bit of space for doing what i love, and that's crafting. scrapbook, cards, box's and anything inky. I do follow a lot of blogs as i like the challenges that i find and also the inspiration i get from them, so many talented people with great ideas. So please feel free to leave a comment so i know you have popped by and i can call on you. Sue

Sunday 1 June 2014

Cd Sunday At the seaside

This week has flow by and it's Sunday and a new month.
Thank you for your lovely entries for the tots to teens challenge last week, i have a lot to think about and will be going over all the entries again and Jenny will announce the top three on the blog next Sunday i think, although our challenges are  now fortnighly.
This week is Caz's turn to pick a theme and she has gone with At the seaside.
Foe my card i have gone with an old favorite as you can always find something appropriate with La Pashe, The best of La Pashe .
Made on 7x7 yellow card and with one layer of decoupage and i printed out a few shells and things relating to the sea.
I do hope you will be able to join us this week and remember to tell us what CD you have used.

also for
http://craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/
http://www.inlinkz.com/new/luAddLink.php?ref=http%3A%2F%2Fbastel-traum.blogspot.co.uk%2F&id=405215&cookie=1ecafe6cc1c0

2 comments:

Wynn said...

A really fun card Sue. You're right La Pashe always has something suitable for the challenges. I love the 'wave' design on the background paper and all your little cut out elements to add interest. Have a good week. Hugs Wynn x

Carol said...

I love this image Sue. I have used it a few times and it always raises a smile.
Hugs
Carol
xx

Countdown to Christmas