About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog, this is my sanctury from real life, a little bit of space for doing what i love, and that's crafting. scrapbook, cards, box's and anything inky. I do follow a lot of blogs as i like the challenges that i find and also the inspiration i get from them, so many talented people with great ideas. So please feel free to leave a comment so i know you have popped by and i can call on you. Sue

Sunday 18 May 2014

One for the boys

Cd Sundays theme this week is' One for the boys' and has been chosen by Jocelyn, so i hope you can join in this week.
I have had a busy month so far for birthday cards, this one is really an extra for my son who i think is having a midlife crisis and has gone back in time to the mod theme and bought himself a scooter, oh well at least i didn't have to worry about him in his teens riding about on one then.
All compiled in craft artist and using many of the effect within the program and has been printed onto glossy photo paper and mounted onto a 8x8 artist board, I'm pleased to say he likes it as he is not one for flower or puppies. My CD elements are the two backing papers both from the polka doodles work and play collections.

7 comments:

starcyl said...

This is fab Sue and I can see Lee loving it.
Jenny x

Wynn said...

What a great card Sue. I only once rode pillion on the back of a scooter in the 60's.....never again....too scary for me lol Hugs Wynn xx

Wynn said...

What a great card Sue. I only once rode pillion on the back of a scooter in the 60's.....never again....too scary for me lol Hugs Wynn xx

Cazro said...

Super bright and bold card Sue, love it. Thanks for sharing with us in this challenge at CD Sunday Challenges. Caz

Jocelyn said...

Fabulous creation Sue, but like Wynn I only went on one once which was more than enough for me! lol
Jocelyn x

Mistys Mum said...

A great card Sue & like Wynn I only rode pillion once back in the 60's - never again. Mind you I moved onto motorbikes - something wrong there. x

Carol said...

A great card Sue. There is so much to see.
Hugs
Carol
xx

Countdown to Christmas