About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog, this is my sanctury from real life, a little bit of space for doing what i love, and that's crafting. scrapbook, cards, box's and anything inky. I do follow a lot of blogs as i like the challenges that i find and also the inspiration i get from them, so many talented people with great ideas. So please feel free to leave a comment so i know you have popped by and i can call on you. Sue

Tuesday 22 April 2014

Deco Drama

Deco Drama
This week at CD Sunday it is Carol's choice and she has chosen Deco drama,
i think this will be a very popular choice.
I have made a stepper card this week and used papers from MCS floriography, and an image from the net.
I do hope you will be able to join in with us this week.


6 comments:

Marina said...

Fabulous shape (love that fancy bit at the top). Love the splash of yellow.

Wynn said...

Great image and sentiment!! I agree it's going to be popular......great challenge. Hugs Wynn x

Jocelyn said...

Love the image and the shape Sue.
Jocelyn xx

starcyl said...

I like this Sue and it's such a good shape, I like the cut out design too.

Jenny x

Carol said...

Stunning card Sue with a great image. The yellow hat is perfect.
Carol
xx

Purple Crazy said...

fab card, love the shaped top, thanks for sharing at CD Sunday x

Countdown to Christmas