About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog, this is my sanctury from real life, a little bit of space for doing what i love, and that's crafting. scrapbook, cards, box's and anything inky. I do follow a lot of blogs as i like the challenges that i find and also the inspiration i get from them, so many talented people with great ideas. So please feel free to leave a comment so i know you have popped by and i can call on you. Sue

Wednesday 5 March 2014

Nature

 I see the Cardz4guyz challenge this week is Nature so i will enter this card.  
I felt like having a play with the Debbie Moore shabby chic garden bookazine, i have never used one before and found it so easy to make a quick card as everything is right there at your finger tips. I cut out all the pieces i needed and then had fun arranging them, once happy with my choice i attached them to the backing paper.  It really is ideal for a card in a hurry so i will keep it to one side for when i need something quick. I have kept everything flat for ease of postage but could of easily layered it more or decoupaged, for a very quick card it turned out really well.

3 comments:

Cazro said...

Hi Sue, I love your card, it is so full of nature's elements, I do like how you have added all the components. Thanks for sharing with us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz

Janice said...

You've captured the challenge theme perfectly. Thanks for sharing at Cardz4Guys!

Kimbo said...

What a great card. I love all the elements - just perfect

Thanks for playing along at Cardz 4 Guyz this week x

Countdown to Christmas