About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog, this is my sanctury from real life, a little bit of space for doing what i love, and that's crafting. scrapbook, cards, box's and anything inky. I do follow a lot of blogs as i like the challenges that i find and also the inspiration i get from them, so many talented people with great ideas. So please feel free to leave a comment so i know you have popped by and i can call on you. Sue

Sunday 29 December 2013

We are Sailing

I hope you all had a special and merry Christmas and that the awful weather did not cause you and your loved ones any distress. I really  think this year has just flow by, they say its a sign of old age when you say that so i must really be getting old . So today is the last challenge of the year with CD Sunday and i hope you will have the time to join in with us this week,  it's team mate Sue T who has chosen the theme and it's We are Sailing, quite apt really as we sail into the 2014 .
For my card i have kept it simple , the backing paper is from Paddington collection Volume 1 and the toppers are from Kanban that i had in my stash, i have torn the paper to hopefully give a feel of waves and really i did not need to do any more so as i say this is quick and easy card to end the year.
That just leaves me to wish you all a very happy New Year

4 comments:

Beryl said...

Quick and easy it may have been for you but it's a great card - the torn paper is really effective.
Beryl xx

starcyl said...

Sometimes quick and easy is the way to go and I do like the torn paper, it works.
Jenny xx

Jocelyn said...

The torn paper certainly does look like waves. Lovely card.
Happy New Year!
Jocelyn x

Carol said...

Hi Sue. Happy New Year to you. Lovely card and the torn paper does look like waves. We had a few of those in the car park this morning.
Here's to another good year at CD Sunday.
Carol
xx

Countdown to Christmas