About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog, this is my sanctury from real life, a little bit of space for doing what i love, and that's crafting. scrapbook, cards, box's and anything inky. I do follow a lot of blogs as i like the challenges that i find and also the inspiration i get from them, so many talented people with great ideas. So please feel free to leave a comment so i know you have popped by and i can call on you. Sue

Sunday 11 August 2013

Quick and cute

We had lovely entries last week for Linby's Transportation theme and if you look in on CD Sunday around mid week you will see who has won and they will receive that fabulous CD from Debbie Moore. 
This week it is my turn to choose a theme and it's Quick & cute, so a nice and easy one this week, i think we all have cute stuff in our stash.
For my card i have used Polka doodles for the BP on a 6x6 white card, the image is from Do Crafts Tulip and friends. The image has been printed out three times so it is decoupaged and placed on a white circle edged with cats eye ink pad, the sentiment is computer generated and i have used a die to cut it out, this is also edged with cats eyes ink pad to match. Once mounted to the card they have been placed on scalloped edged mat. I have used faux pearls and a small white ribbon to finish off and in keeping with trying to use things from my stash i have added silver peel off's as a border.
   I hope you all like this weeks theme and join use for the Challenge at CD Sunday challenge blog.
Please remember to use something from a cd , as this a CD challenge. 

3 comments:

Beryl said...

Great card Sue. Such a sweet image although I don't think I'd fancy those chocolates after being used as a mouse's seat. lol
Beryl xx

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Such a cute little mouse sitting on top of those chocs Sue, I'm not sure I'd want to eat them though. Reminds me of a holiday we had in France when we were camping, we could hear the mice in the food at night, the only stuff that was safe was what was in the fridge.

Sue x

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Sue, I like the sweet image,the paper and the silver edges.
Kevin xx

Countdown to Christmas