About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog, this is my sanctury from real life, a little bit of space for doing what i love, and that's crafting. scrapbook, cards, box's and anything inky. I do follow a lot of blogs as i like the challenges that i find and also the inspiration i get from them, so many talented people with great ideas. So please feel free to leave a comment so i know you have popped by and i can call on you. Sue

Sunday 26 May 2013

Aged to perfection

Good morning all, and I do hope it's going to be a good day.
This our guest designers last week with us and I would like to thank Gloria (misty's mum) for the brilliant job and cards she has created for us this month, Thank you Gloria and I'm sure we will be asking you back at a later date.
This week it is choice and the challenge is " Aged to Perfection ". Now I have gone down the obvious road but there is a lot of scope for this challenge as you can see from the design teams creations, it could be wine , a majestic tree etc. I do look forward to seeing just what you can include for the theme. 
For my card, and this has been made for my friend who has just hit 60, I have made an easel card and the CD's I have used are My Craft Studio's Magical Metallics and M.C.S  A very important date. So the backing paper is from two CD's but the image is one i found on the net and thought it suited my friend who has a good sense of  humour. I have added some green pearls a small bow and the tea cups are also from " A very important Date " and we have shared many a cup of that together.
  

7 comments:

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

What a great find with the image Sue, and it makes a great retirement card too.

Sue T x

Mistys Mum said...

I agree what a great find with that image & I love the sentiment.
Gloria x
GDT for May @ CD Sunday

Christine said...

Such a fun image Sue and I love the sentiment. Hope your friend appreciated it and you both enjoyed your cuppa's.
Hugs xx

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card Sue, such a great image and brilliant design.
Pauline
x

Beryl said...

Fabulous image Sue and a great sentiment. I bet your friend loved this card.
Beryl xx

Margarets designer cards said...

Fab image, as someone who is about to join the OAP's I love the sentiment,
I hope your friend loves her card.
Margaret

Carol said...

A great fun card Sue and I am sure your friend loved it.
Carol xx

Countdown to Christmas