About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog, this is my sanctury from real life, a little bit of space for doing what i love, and that's crafting. scrapbook, cards, box's and anything inky. I do follow a lot of blogs as i like the challenges that i find and also the inspiration i get from them, so many talented people with great ideas. So please feel free to leave a comment so i know you have popped by and i can call on you. Sue

Sunday 17 February 2013

Spring is in the air

Well Beryl is going to have some fun deciding her top three out of the fabulous cards we had for On your bike .
This week it is  Wendy's choice , Spring is in the air. i for one hope it's true.
As usual the design team have come up with beautiful card inspiration for you, so come along and join in with us this week.
As usual please remember to a Cd, any part will do , a paper, embellishment anything at all and credit what you have used.
For my card i have used a MCS Cd, called Floriography Cd 2 , the little girl image is a digital stamp called Faye with flowers . I have used 6x6 lemon card as the base, printed out all the elements and cut them out. The flower was cut on a cameo and curled back the petals then added pearls to the centre 
 

4 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Hi Sue. Such a lovely design with spring colours. I love the lilac flower with the pearls - stunning.
Jocelyn x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Sue, I like the sweet image and the way you have framed her, roll on spring.
Kevin xx

cotnob said...

This is a lovely card Sue, so many pretty spring details and fabulous bright colours.
Pauline
x

Beryl said...

A gorgeous image Sue and a lovely card. I especially like the flower with the rolled back edges - very effective.
Beryl xx

Countdown to Christmas