About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog, this is my sanctury from real life, a little bit of space for doing what i love, and that's crafting. scrapbook, cards, box's and anything inky. I do follow a lot of blogs as i like the challenges that i find and also the inspiration i get from them, so many talented people with great ideas. So please feel free to leave a comment so i know you have popped by and i can call on you. Sue

Sunday 3 February 2013

Show Time

February already !! i think this year is going to fly by.
last weeks challenge at CD Sunday was chosen by Jocelyn and the team gave you a fabulous selection then we had your take on the challenge, fabulous but i don't envy Jocelyn having to pick a winner out of all those beautiful entries .
For this weeks challenge we have Show time chosen by Caz .
Now i have seen what the team have created and they are varied and fabulous and hope that you will be inspired to play along with us again this week.
For my card i have used The best of La Pashe 2012, I have seen so many beautiful cards being created from this CD that i just had to have it.
I have used a 7x7 black card and used a torn piece of music sheet paper, the image has been mounted on  to mirror card as have the sentiments and ticket, i have used the off cuts of the mirror card to give it a framed effect. 
I think it will be a good card for a teenager or male and hope you like it.
sue xx

6 comments:

Linby said...

Great card, the framing works really well. Need to get my thinking cap on for this one!
Linbyx

Beryl said...

I'm so glad I got this cd too. Haven't had it that long but think it's seen more use than any other I've got. Love this image and especially your strips of mirror card to make the framed effect. Brilliant.
Beryl xx

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A super card, from a super CD, this is a great card for a teenager, which seem to be the ones that I get stuck on.

Sue x

Purple Crazy said...

Fab card Sue, a good selection on that CD, saw your comment, the Daisy Cd's are both on special at Joanna Sheen right now - half price :)

Marina said...

Really nicely put together - I like the angle of the image and the music paper behind. The splashes of red really stand out.
Marina

cotnob said...

This is a fab card Sue, you've used one of my favourite CDs, I just seem to use it again and again. This image would be great for my eldest - he plays guitar and sings. I love your layout, especially the use of the mirror card and sheet music.
Pauline
x

Countdown to Christmas