About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog, this is my sanctury from real life, a little bit of space for doing what i love, and that's crafting. scrapbook, cards, box's and anything inky. I do follow a lot of blogs as i like the challenges that i find and also the inspiration i get from them, so many talented people with great ideas. So please feel free to leave a comment so i know you have popped by and i can call on you. Sue

Sunday 10 February 2013

On your Bike

Well everyone seemed to love last weeks challenge showtime chosen by Caz, we had amazing cards and i don't envy Caz having to pick out a winner.
Now for this weeks choice chosen by Beryl, it's ON your Bike.
The team have come up with really great ideas and all so very different so i'm sure you will be inspired to play along.
For my card i have used a 8x8 white card and made a twisted easel card, a stamp from Sheena Douglass ( a little bit festive) i have used promarkers to colour it, a happy birthday stamp from lily of the valley,  the mat and flowers where cut on a Cameo and the my CD element is the backing paper from Artylicious butterfly bliss.
Now i am looking forward to what you can do and visiting you all, i know i really this challenge and i did have someone very special to send this card to.

 

4 comments:

Beryl said...

This is lovely Sue. The image is beautifully coloured. I have this stamp and thought it would be good for 'other than Christmas' cards and you've just proved me right.
Beryl xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Sue, I like the image the papers and the flowers.
Kevin xx

cotnob said...

This is so pretty Sue, what a fabulous take on the theme, I love the soft pastel colours.
Pauline
x

Michelle J M said...

Thank you so much for my lovely gift Sue. The images are wonderful and I look forward to using it. Unfortunately I am unable to enter any challenges yet. We came back from Cape Town and moved house! My craft room is a mass of boxes! I am waiting to have a table and shelves built into it. I lose the will to live when I look at it! Will be back as soon as possible. Michelle xxx

Countdown to Christmas