About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog, this is my sanctury from real life, a little bit of space for doing what i love, and that's crafting. scrapbook, cards, box's and anything inky. I do follow a lot of blogs as i like the challenges that i find and also the inspiration i get from them, so many talented people with great ideas. So please feel free to leave a comment so i know you have popped by and i can call on you. Sue

Sunday 24 February 2013

Hugs and Wishes

Good morning all,  time for another challenge at CD Sunday.  Loved all the fabulous entries for last weeks ...spring is in the air and i hope it is. You will have to look back on Wednesday to see who made the top three.
This week we have Christine who has pick Hugs and Wishes for our challenge.
For my card i have used a Joanna Sheen CD Daisy and Friends, and i have used Rosie for the main image, this card has been digitally crafted in craft artist using some  of the very clever attributes it has to offer. Using craft artist i can add embellishment , layers etc but then print it out flat so there is no bulk when it comes to be posted, happy days.
  I look forward to seeing what you can come up with this, and please remember to use a Cd,  any part will do and tell us what CD you have used.
I'm sure you will be inspired by the teams take on the challenge for this week.

4 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Sue, I like the sweet image the papers and the button.
Kevin xx

cotnob said...

This is a lovely card Sue, you are so clever being able to create digitally, I wouldn't know where to start.
Pauline
x

Beryl said...

Such a sweet image and great design Sue.
Beryl xx

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A gorgeous card Sue, and I love all the little embellishments you've added. Also great that if you need to post it, it's compleatly flat, so no extra postage.

Sue x

Countdown to Christmas