About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog, this is my sanctury from real life, a little bit of space for doing what i love, and that's crafting. scrapbook, cards, box's and anything inky. I do follow a lot of blogs as i like the challenges that i find and also the inspiration i get from them, so many talented people with great ideas. So please feel free to leave a comment so i know you have popped by and i can call on you. Sue

Sunday 16 December 2012

Teddy Bears For CD Sunday Challenge

This week at CD Sunday the challenge is Teddy Bears, and this is my card. I have used the Moorheads animal cd and the only thing not on the cd are the added stars.

We had fabulous entries last week our Frosty day and Beryl will be choosing her top three, so be sure to pop back to find out just who they are.
 We still have are lovely guest Lynn and again she has made a fabulous card to start us off.
i hope you have the time join in with us this week, and please remember to use at least one element from a CD and tell us what cd you have used.

5 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Sue, I like the sweet bears the soft green and the stars.
Kevin xx

Christine said...

Super card Sue, cute bears and a lovely layout.
Christine xx

Beryl said...

A beautiful card Sue. Those bears are so sweet and the papers are lovely - fresh and springlike.
Beryl xx

Marina said...

This is cute. I love the colour. The stars are the perfect finishing touch. Marina

cotnob said...

This is a lovely card Sue, such a cute image and lovely pastel green papers.
Pauline
x

Countdown to Christmas