About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog, this is my sanctury from real life, a little bit of space for doing what i love, and that's crafting. scrapbook, cards, box's and anything inky. I do follow a lot of blogs as i like the challenges that i find and also the inspiration i get from them, so many talented people with great ideas. So please feel free to leave a comment so i know you have popped by and i can call on you. Sue

Saturday 22 December 2012

All about Birthdays

This week at CD Sunday Challenge blog we are all about birthdays so the field is wide open.  I know it so close to Christmas and most of you will be very busy at this time but i do hope you will be able to in with us again over the holiday.
For my card i have  used Paddington collection volume1 for a child, i have not put an age on just yet but i think it will going to a 5 year old girl.
Last week we had lovely entries for our Teddy bears and the lovely Wendy (Purple Crazy) will making her top 3 choice, so watch out for that.
Our guest designer Lynn aka (crafty Linby) is still with us and has made another  fabulous card for you this week, so do call in .
Well that just leaves me to wish each and every one of you a very Merry Christmas.
sue-b xx

2 comments:

Beryl said...

Well Paddington looks as if he's a bout to walk right off that card - brilliant image.
Beryl xx

cotnob said...

Great card Sue, I think Paddington will be welcome at any party with all of those goodies.
Pauline
x

Countdown to Christmas