About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog, this is my sanctury from real life, a little bit of space for doing what i love, and that's crafting. scrapbook, cards, box's and anything inky. I do follow a lot of blogs as i like the challenges that i find and also the inspiration i get from them, so many talented people with great ideas. So please feel free to leave a comment so i know you have popped by and i can call on you. Sue

Sunday 18 November 2012

Layer it up

Good Sunday morning everyone, it's time for another challenge at CD Sunday.
Last week we had Rainy days and although the quantity was not as good as usual the quality was excellent , Some very talented crafters out there.
So on to this week and it's my turn to pick a theme for you and i have chosen
Layer it up, so the choice is wide open for you all this week as long as it has layers, and as usual please remember to use something from a CD and tell what CD you have used.
You can make anything at all , Card, scrap page , decorated box whatever you like.
My teamies and our Guest designer Pauline  have lovely examples to inspire you, all beautiful and very different.
For my card this week i have used scrap artist to compile my card before printing and layering it to a scalloped edge card.  I have used the butterfly collection cd's (Garden) and also the Serif Brushes and stamps collection . After layering up i have also added ribbon, pearls and a small wooden heart.
I hope you will join us this week and i look forward to visiting you.
I would also like to enter this into the following Challenges
Sugar creek hollow  Kraft

8 comments:

Beryl said...

This is lovely Sue. The 'negative' poppy image is gorgeous.
Beryl xx

Mistys Mum said...

A lovely card Sue. I love the subtle coloours x

Christine said...

A beautiful card Sue, love the poppy image and your colours are gorgeous.
Hugs xx

Jocelyn said...

Hi Sue. I love the soft muted colours and that poppy image is lovely. Beautiful.
Jocelyn x

starcyl said...

So we've both used poppies this week but so very different to each other. love this and your colours are beautiful.
Jenny x

cotnob said...

This is pretty Sue, I love the soft, subtle colours you have used and your great laout.
Pauline
x

Carol said...

Hi Sue
I love all the different elements of your card esp the combination of of disciplines.
Hugs
Carol

Michelle J M said...

Beautiful card Sue, such lovely colours and I love the script paper. Michelle x

Countdown to Christmas