About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog, this is my sanctury from real life, a little bit of space for doing what i love, and that's crafting. scrapbook, cards, box's and anything inky. I do follow a lot of blogs as i like the challenges that i find and also the inspiration i get from them, so many talented people with great ideas. So please feel free to leave a comment so i know you have popped by and i can call on you. Sue

Saturday 27 October 2012

This is about Macy my giant schnauzer, she is 10 now and i have had from 8 week old. She is a gentle giant and has been a joy to know, definitely my dog, or that is until Jake arrives for a visit. Almost 6 years ago Macy had a phantom pregnancy and at the same time my daughter Michelle was expecting her first baby.
 When my grandson Jake arrived Macy thought he was wonderful and was always near by, she even sleep outside his bedroom. After a time Michelle moved to her own home and i noticed that Macy was not herself at all. A few days later Michell called by with Jake and we had the return of the old Macy for the day. 
After they left she took to her bed for long periods and was off her food so i asked Michelle to call with Jake and hey presto she was back to normal. This went on for several weeks but over time Macy got used to Jake just coming and going and returned to the the dog i know and love. But even now over three years on if Jake is in the house he has a big black shadow with him at all times and it's as well that he loves her too.

5 comments:

Denise Pustelniak said...

Sue, I just love this! How much does he weigh? Thanks for sharing it with us at Digitally Sweet!

Unknown said...

oh just love this page and the story behind it. Your little quote at the end just finishes it all of to perfection. Brilliant work.
Ann xxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

I love this Sue, Your dog and your Grandson are gorgeous and I love the story.
Kevin xx

Dragonlady said...

What a beautiful story, great layout. thanks for joining us again at Digitally Sweet.

Hugs Ali x

Unknown said...

I love how you welded the pictures and the story together. What a wonderful story! Thanks for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

Elizabeth DSCDT
http://visionsofpaper.blogspot.com/

Countdown to Christmas