About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog, this is my sanctury from real life, a little bit of space for doing what i love, and that's crafting. scrapbook, cards, box's and anything inky. I do follow a lot of blogs as i like the challenges that i find and also the inspiration i get from them, so many talented people with great ideas. So please feel free to leave a comment so i know you have popped by and i can call on you. Sue

Sunday 21 October 2012

CD Sunday Poetry corner

Good morning crafter's, and it is a good morning here in North Wales, we have the sun and it's picking out all the beautiful autumn colours and everywhere looks absolutely beautiful.
last week your  entries where  fabulous, so thank you all for joining us.
This week at CD Sunday it is Poetry Corner, now I'm not well up on my poetry so i did have a slight panic at first, but i found a very beautiful one from Patience Strong called Woodland Cathedral. I was only going to use a small part of it but like it so much decided to do the whole card font with the full version and i hope you like it too. The CD I have used is a My craft studio called Art Nouveau.
I do hope you will join in again this week, it can be sort and sweet, a bit of humor whatever you like, how about something of your own.
Our Guest Sue will sadly not be with us for last of the month as she has family commitments to deal with after a bereavement. However we shall be having her back at a later date. 
This weekend is also a team mates Birthday, so have a very Happy Birthday Jenny. I wont say how old she is but it gets very warm when you light the candles.

6 comments:

Christine said...

Beautiful Sue and I am pleased you decided to work with the complete poem.
xx

Jocelyn said...

A great choice of poem Sue. I love the swirls you have added to the design .
Jocelyn x

Beryl said...

This beautiful Sue and the poem really conveys the feeling of walking in the woods.
Beryl xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is beautiful Sue, I like the verse.
Kevin xx

Michelle J M said...

I really enjoyed reading that Sue. Beautiful card all round. Michelle x

cotnob said...

This is lovely Sue, beautiful poem and your background is perfect.
Pauline
x

Countdown to Christmas