About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog, this is my sanctury from real life, a little bit of space for doing what i love, and that's crafting. scrapbook, cards, box's and anything inky. I do follow a lot of blogs as i like the challenges that i find and also the inspiration i get from them, so many talented people with great ideas. So please feel free to leave a comment so i know you have popped by and i can call on you. Sue

Saturday 1 September 2012

After a day of clearing out the garden and removing the old shed, and having to rescue my plants from Ray who doesn't know a plant from a weed, i really felt in the need to to scrap a page and calm myself.
I have used a lovely kit called Dream catcher from Gracieandtracydesiigns.blogspot.co.uk. Take a look on their blog for some fabulous inspiration and beautiful pages. You can purchase the kit at e-scrapeandscrap .

2 comments:

Beryl said...

This is gorgeous Sue. Thanks for the links. Have bookmarked them to take a look a when the internet isn't going at a snails pace. Think I'll def be doing some shopping there.
Beryl xx

G and T Blogspot said...

Thanks so much honey - your page is amazing!!!! xxxx

Countdown to Christmas