About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog, this is my sanctury from real life, a little bit of space for doing what i love, and that's crafting. scrapbook, cards, box's and anything inky. I do follow a lot of blogs as i like the challenges that i find and also the inspiration i get from them, so many talented people with great ideas. So please feel free to leave a comment so i know you have popped by and i can call on you. Sue

Friday 6 July 2012

Recycling oxo box

i have recycled a small oxo  box today as it's raining yet again and i can't  get into the garden. My poor garden is starting to look like a jungle but it gives me more time to craft so that must be the sunny side. These little box's would look lovely in the right paper for hanging on the Christmas tree .


 So open up your box and glue on the paper of choice and allow to dry.
 Then cut around the excess paper, the glued on box is your template.
 now all you need to do is stick the sides together, you can glue and peg or in this case i have used the red backed tape so it will not come apart.
 I had some small images left over from a card i made so i have used them on all four sides and two smaller ones on the top and base and tied a ribbon around. You may not get a lot inside but most diamonds will fit, lol.
This is small box of 12 oxo and you get 24 and 36, so you could a little set.
I hope you like it

2 comments:

Marina said...

What a great project! Thanks for sharing.

starcyl said...

Great idea and good to see you showing us how you did it.
Jenny x

Countdown to Christmas