About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog, this is my sanctury from real life, a little bit of space for doing what i love, and that's crafting. scrapbook, cards, box's and anything inky. I do follow a lot of blogs as i like the challenges that i find and also the inspiration i get from them, so many talented people with great ideas. So please feel free to leave a comment so i know you have popped by and i can call on you. Sue

Monday 9 July 2012

Down the rabbit hole....OOB

I have been back to daisy trail and just could not resist doing a page.  It's been a while since i did any pages and have not used CAP as much as i have been doing cards. This image i found on the net and is perfect for one of there challenges "fun with effects, 3". The challenge is to create an OOB " out of bounds", you take your photo into the cutout studio and cut away every thing you don't want to use then place it back into your work space and find another suitable image or frame to make it look like it's coming out. You have to place your original photo into a frame and have that also on the page for the comparison to be made . I had fun doing this one and used a photo of my grandson Jake. I will print this off and will be put into one his albums.
added to daisytrail

2 comments:

Beryl said...

This is a brilliant page - such a fun way to display a photo of your grand son. I'm sure he'll love seeing himself 'inside the story'.
Beryl xx

Corinna said...

This is soooo neat! It sounds like something even I could manage and I'm really not good with photo editors. I definitely want to try this with some photos of my little one.

Countdown to Christmas