About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog, this is my sanctury from real life, a little bit of space for doing what i love, and that's crafting. scrapbook, cards, box's and anything inky. I do follow a lot of blogs as i like the challenges that i find and also the inspiration i get from them, so many talented people with great ideas. So please feel free to leave a comment so i know you have popped by and i can call on you. Sue

Monday 4 June 2012

out with the boys

As the weather has not been good this weekend i have been able to do more crafting and revisit some blogs sites that i have missed of late. I have not done as much in scrapbook's as i would like and i now have two more Grandchildren so there is plenty to keep me going for a long time. This page is for my daughter who lost dog Blue and is heartbroken over him, but just after that she gave birth to another baby boy who has brought the sunshine back.

2 comments:

Michelle J M said...

Oh this is so beautiful Sue. The photo is stunning (what a pretty girl and adorable dogs) and you have framed it so well. I am busy with a scrapbook for my youngest grandson (just turned 1) but its taking ages! Michelle x

Carol said...

Absolutely beautiful layout Sue, love how you've framed the image and done your journalling. Thanks for joining us at Happy Scrappers this month and I hope we see you again next month. Carol x

Countdown to Christmas