About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog, this is my sanctury from real life, a little bit of space for doing what i love, and that's crafting. scrapbook, cards, box's and anything inky. I do follow a lot of blogs as i like the challenges that i find and also the inspiration i get from them, so many talented people with great ideas. So please feel free to leave a comment so i know you have popped by and i can call on you. Sue

Monday 12 March 2012

Red , brown and cream



Made on brown card, 6x6 tent fold. Used a cream sparkle backing paper, the stamp is a digi and i have used promarkers, i did the hair with ultra-fine nibs but think i should of just coloured it as i need to practise a lot more with the fine nibs anyway i hope you like it, made for rainbow lady's challenge blog , Red,brown and cream


6 comments:

Rainbow Lady said...

I think this is very pretty Sue well done on the colouring. Thanks for playing
Love Cynthia x

Yvonne said...

awww, this is so sweet, Sue!

Faye said...

Beautiful, Sue. I love the sweet image you used.

Caroline Rawcliffe said...

Lovely, Sue. Thanks for joining us at Rainbow Lady.

Claire said...

Hi Sue, beautiful card, I love the image and I think you've coloured her perfectly. Thanks for joining us at Rainbow Lady's
Claire xx

Jen said...

Lovely card and the image is super. Thanks for sharing at Rainbow Lady's this week.
Jen x

Countdown to Christmas