About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog, this is my sanctury from real life, a little bit of space for doing what i love, and that's crafting. scrapbook, cards, box's and anything inky. I do follow a lot of blogs as i like the challenges that i find and also the inspiration i get from them, so many talented people with great ideas. So please feel free to leave a comment so i know you have popped by and i can call on you. Sue

Sunday 27 November 2011

I have made this card for the CD Sunday challenge http://cdsundaychallenge.blogspot.com/ . the cd i used is the Rachelle Anne Miller collection, i hope you like it . xx

5 comments:

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A gorgeous card, love the image of the giraffe, and the backing paper is great.

Sue x (GD CD Sunday)

Carol said...

A great card Sue. I haven't seen this Cd but I am hoping to soon. I love the shape of the sentiment to match the paper design. Very clever.
Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday.
Carol
xx
CD Sunday DT

starcyl said...

Great card Sis, but I think you may mean Jane Netley Mayhew as the cd you've used.
Good to see you joining us again, see you next week.
Jenny x
CD Sunday DT

Michelle J M said...

Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog. So glad you did because I have now found yours and your cards are lovely, really like the giraffe, gorgeous! Michelle x

Jocelyn said...

We are getting some lovely animal images this week and here is another great one. I like this a lot.
Jocelyn
CD Sunday DT

Countdown to Christmas