About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog, this is my sanctury from real life, a little bit of space for doing what i love, and that's crafting. scrapbook, cards, box's and anything inky. I do follow a lot of blogs as i like the challenges that i find and also the inspiration i get from them, so many talented people with great ideas. So please feel free to leave a comment so i know you have popped by and i can call on you. Sue

Tuesday 14 September 2010

two Christmas cards using kanban card and toppers. These are great for quickness and you can usually get more than one card from a sheet. The third card has also got some kanban card, this topper was made from a kanban double sided card and the stamp is smirk. i have used promarkers to colour the stamp and just finished off with some pink and black peel offs, my daughter may get this if i don't get round to making another this week.

1 comment:

starcyl said...

Great cards Sue, love the snowmen!

Jenny x

Countdown to Christmas